Thursday, March 16, 2023

Severe Radiation Poisoning, The New "Flu" Seasons/COVID And Manmade Ailments

 I got this shit happenin tah me just like in November!

Aches, scratchy throat, feelin tired as fuck, coughin like ah muh fuckah, thah dreaded muh fuckin chills...!

Niggresses amd Niggahs, kill me now!

That twelve day feelin like shit, shit ain't happenin again!

"So what!? You think you're better than everyone else that're getting all of these heightened allergies, flu like symptoms...because of this mild winter!?"

I ain't said shit about that! Before, my ol Black ass, I guess had tah witness it for myself! Give into it!

But fuck that horrible feelin shit!

This second go around, this shit's gettin hit with an abundance of Vitamin C, Zinc, Echinacea, oil of oregano, rosemary, apple cider vinegar and my normal supplemental routine! 

This shit ain't takin ahold of me like before!...

(Peace! More to come...)

No comments: