Thursday, March 30, 2023

A Slight Delay In The Vacaying! IV

 "All you have to do when you get pulled ovah is what I jUSt told you to do. And it's just ah regular old traffic stop for US. Just keep in your mind, if we feel safe? You are safe too! - Michael Blanchard Ex-IPD Officer"

'Okay here's the story! I've been doing this since high school. I go for a drive! Just to get away for about an hour or so. I go back home. And voila! Everything is good in the world!'

"Well, I have to write you a ticket because you were more than twenty-miles an hour over the posted  speed limit."

'Hey. I understand! I was just sayin. That's all!'

He looked at me. Don't know what he was thinkin. Then he asked,

"Can I see your license?"

'Sure!' Reached in my front pocket and pulled my ID out and gave it to him.

"Well, I'll be damned. I was confused until I saw your driver's license. You're Meredith, the owner of the vehicle."...

(Peace! More to come...)

No comments: