Tuesday, March 28, 2023

Real Muh Fuckin Life

 So at the "Wendy's'" I go to!

They got this Sistah manager!

She's beautiful!

But she jUSt doesn't realize it!

Her skin is flawless!

She's got this way about her like my Mother!

Discernment faces! Been there! Done that! Next! And yah best not fuck with me type of shit goin on!...

"You married niggah! The fuck you talkin about this shit for?"

Cause it's thah truth!

Married, not married! Did I even mention some shit that I was tryin tah get with thah Sistah?!

I didn't remembah eithah!

Anyway...

I eat in! And this Sistah! Thah way she interacts with muh fuckahs!? Lethal! But without being offending given thah customer having some concerns! If that makes sense!

I eat at that muh fuckah not only tah get away from some shit, sit and have an affordable lunch...but I sit and watch ah muh fuckin real show oft times!  Thah shit ain't even that deep! And thah Sistah tells them just that in her own unique way! 

"I'm so sorry we got ah speck of onion on your no onion hamburger! We're sorry! Let US make you another one! Maybe we'll get it right this time! Okay?" She well undahstands! It's all in thah delivery!

Like Spock said,

"Fascinating."...

(Peace! More to come...)

No comments: