Friday, March 31, 2023

It's The Little Simple Things In This Dreadful Life That Keeps An Old Black Sorry Ass Muh Fuckah Like Me Living!

 Me and thah Wifey went tah see "John Wick: Chapter 4" muh fuckahs at thah ol Glendale Mall, Landmark Theaters!

I told y'all, if I asked her what she would say, 

"Okay! What show are we going to?"

My niggah!

Shit, she knows I don't have any male friends let alone female friends!

She feels sorry for my ol Black sorry broke ass for some damn reason cause she has many friends!

My Daughter would acquiesce, but it ain't my time, she would be like, "Okay dad?" Cause it's somethin thah fuck tah do!

Anyway...

Thah movie was long as fuck! But ah bunch of killin muh fuckahs! Fuckin brutal! Yes!

Did ol Wick die!

(Spoiler alert)

In my opinion,

Fuckin no!

"So where do you think he's at? Heaven or..."

And thah muh fuckah answers,

"Who knows?!"

Which means,

"John Wick: Chapter V" Playesses and Playahs!

Can't wait!...

(Peace! More to come...)

No comments: