Saturday, March 25, 2023

US Broke Sorry Ass Muh FuckUS!

'My name is Meredith. We're just going to do three pre-tests in here and then I'll take you into the exam room and  Doctor Berryhart is going to take care of you. The first one is an Autorefractor. It just gives Doctor Berryhart your prescription technologically. All I need for you to do is to put your chin in that chin-cup and your forehead against the bar?'

"Did you clean this off? Cause I'm clean!"

I'm thinkin at this point, you crusty lookin muh fuckah you! Don't look like yo skin, especially them hands had any fuckin lotion! And if yah cleanin yo sorry ass that well, yo ass should know, 'Niggahs need moisturizer!' Sittin up here as ah woman and ovah half of yo nasty fingernails are dirty! "Clean" my ol Black sorry broke ass!...

'Yes. I sanitized everything.'

"Good cause I don't like no dirt!"

I almost started laughin, but ah niggah kept his health professional bearing! 

But barely!...

(Peace! More to come...)

No comments: