Tuesday, March 21, 2023

State Purity Laws?

 I remembah ovah ten years back! I went out tah visit my brother in Salt Lake City, Utah!

He workin out there with some damn company! I don't really pay attention tah that type of shit cause, A niggah obviously has ah job out here in White folks country! And ah niggah seems to be doing quite well, in White folks country! Anyway...

We go and get breakfast!

And all thah fuckin sudden start seein lil muh fuckahs walkin in the same muh fuckin outfits! Blonde blue-eyed muh fuckahs, on ah major thouroughfare!...

With no adults tah be seen!

I mean muh fuckahs like US drivin of course!

But othah muh fuckahs drivin, like my brothah, like

"I know what you're thinking man! Fucking Mormons! Ain't no way children are going to be walking to fucking school without at least ten parents being involved with all those lil muh fuckahs! Fucking Mormons man! So fuck it!"

Yah see? Them muh fuckahs desensitized tah this bizarre fuckin shit I'm jUSt witnessin!?

And all my Black sorry broke ass thinking,

'In Indiana! Y'all sorry ass muh fuckahs be catchin ah shitload of Child Neglect And Endangerment cases, tah say thah muh fuckin least!'

On ah main thouroughfare!?

They'd have that Neglectful fuckin

Endangerment sorry broke asses!...

(Peace! More to come...)

No comments: