Saturday, November 13, 2021

"I don't trust them behind a broomstick with you and me holdin it!" Elaine Hopson Circa 1977

 ...Nothing that the so called experts say makes any fuckin sense at thah fuck all!

You tellin me to take a muh fuckin institution at its truth!?

Just go by blind faith as before?!

Niggas please!

My ass is a Black ass muh fuckah!

Them the same motha fuckas that had nigga slaves and shit not so long ago with their ol muh fuckin asses! Biden! McConnell!...Shiiiought!

Them the same motha fuckas that didn't get rid of Jim Crow until the 1960's! 

Them the same motha fuckas co-signed fo muh fuckin slavery in every muh fuckin state in this United States of America!...

Oh, hold up playa! 

"Oh, I thank you so much to finally see, you enslaved US! Thank you so much! And like a conditioned slave! I will do as you say...Master!"

Thee fuck!

Shit! I forgive ya!

But cha betcha sorry muh fuckin asses,

I ain't evah gonna trust cha

Sorry ass waste of sperm motha fuckas!

And fo the sake of the ones now and the ones I pray come aftah!

You only owe US one motha fuckin thang God damnit! 

Just one!

Gratis!

A God given "Choice"!...

(Peace! More to come...)

No comments: