Thursday, November 18, 2021

Finally Forming Aperture

 Shit fucks me up oft times with my broke Black ass!

The oldah my Black ass gets,

The more things are being revealed in subtlety.

I mean who hasn't played "Monopoly"?

I'm lookin at the board for some reason,

Shit okay I took it out because somethin was botherin me about the board.

I looked at it.

And there it was always right in front of my motha fuckin now ol eyes!

Underneath the name, "Monopoly".

"...is a registered..." blah, blah, blah...

There you are Sonshine!

"...FOR ITS REAL ESTATE TRAINING GAME EUIPMENT..."

This shit started in 1935!

It was some real shit for "Real Estate Training"!

Thee fuck!

I hadn't realized nor had anyone ever said anything about the shit on a personal or media basis. Not ta my knowledge!

And if yah didn't know, I'm fifty-five motha fuckin years old!

Just thirty years aftah the bitch took off!...

(Peace! More to come...)

No comments: