Monday, November 8, 2021

Let me hip ya ta some shit!

 Once you see how things roll, the shit will start pissin yo sorry Black ass the fuck off!

Does yo taxpayin ass undastand that if a motha fucka is on Medicaid, and if they loose their glasses? 

Their asses can get anotha pair?!

For free!

You might be sayin, "Oh, well the motha fucka needs ta see!"

Let me ask you this, "You's a taxpayin motha fucka right?!"

Okay, Sonshines let me hip ya ta some bullshit I don't think you know bout just this lil shit we do in our lil spot on this fucked up beach! But maybe ya do, I'm just writtin.

Now, if ya Medicaid havin ass looses that pair too, yo state insurance entitles yo monkey ass ta yet anotha free pair! 

Now we up ta three free pair!

As long as you keep loosin! 

Fill out a "U8"!

We'll keep hookin yo broke ass up!

And it's Medicaid Guidelines!...

Thee fuck!...

(Peace! More to come

No comments: