Wednesday, July 3, 2024

"PERONI Nastro Azzurro" - 5%ABV IAL

 So I said tah my ol Black sorry broke ass self, since it's gettin ready tah be July 4th and shit! 

"What shall I treat myself while barbequing?"

Oh, shit! "PERONI" 12pk, $15.99! Ain't tasted that shit in ah minute! 

Sold!

Got about four of 'em all frosty and shit! Took them out of thah freezer, put three in thah fridge and left the one not stored, in my right hand. Poured thah shit in ah tulip glass, straw colored with medium head even with an aggressive pour. Took the first mouthful. Sweet as shit! I don't remembah that?! Looked at the expiration date and ingredients: 04/2025 Water, barley malt, Italian maize, hops.

"Italian maize"?! As in Corn, muh fuckahs?!

This shit is just 

Italian

Adjunct

Lager!

I knew my old Black sorry broke muh fuckin ass should have bought thah half case of

PBR!

Would have saved me five fuckin muh fuckin US dollahs! Anyway...

Be safe my Dear Sweet SistUS and BrothUS!

Our Father's speed!...

(Peace! More to come...)

No comments: