Saturday, July 20, 2024

"WHISTLEPIG - SMALL BATCH RYE - Aged 10 Years"

 my old Black sorry broke ass is ah muh fuckin beer drinkah! Straight up!

But thah MissUS for some God damned reason, when she gets in thah mood,

Loves Bourbon!

She doesn't drink often! I mean, shit! She ain't like me when it comes tah my daily alcohol beer intake! Fuck! No! Anyway...

She was in thah mood thah othah day and offered me two fingers! Shit, my old Black sorry beer drinkin ass said, 'Fuck! Yes!'

Sweet JesUS!

Aftah them two fingers were ghosts! I told her, "I'm cool!" I was! Feelin good in thah muh fuckin hood! But fuck that shit! Ah, niggah's broke! Ain't got time nor money tah be or get broker! Fuck that noise! But

God damn!

Made my old Black sorry broke ass undah-fuckin-stand why these rich ass evil White men drink this expensive bourbon and shit!

I mean, shit!

Liquid muh fuckin crack!

"Just say, No!" The next muh fuckin time! (Smile)

Our Father's speed!...

(Peace! More to come...)

No comments: