Sunday, July 28, 2024

Linearly Speaking of The Near End Times

my Wife knows The Holy Bible KJV better than most! Especially me! But... 

my Wife thinks I'm crazy and shit!

I try talkin tah her about this evil shit that's transpirin, witnessin and shit!

Oft times, she doesn't say shit! And thah othah muh fuckin times she laughs and shit!

I said to her today,

"I'm just sayin. When this shit goes south hurriedly and horribly? You shall ask me, 'What are we going to do?'! Then in turn, I shall ask you, 'What do you think we should do?' Then if you say, 'I don't know? What do you think we should do?' Then! I don't give one fuckin fuck! Because. 'This is what we are going to do!' Fuck that shit! It's fuckin time tah listen tah my old Black sorry broke 'crazy' muh fuckin ass about this evil Biblically fallen US bullshit! So we shall survive this evil shit!" 

And she nervously laughs!

But my old broke Black sorry muh fuckin ass is serioUS as fuck!

And thah fucked up shit about that shit! She didn't laugh or scoff anymore!...

(Peace! More to come...)

No comments: