Thursday, July 11, 2024

Chicago Mayor: Brandon Johnson II

 That muh fuckah is like what happened in Mexico and shit!

All these muh fuckin Mexican women got their asses out and voted because ah muh fuckah named Sheinbaum is supposedly, female! Fuck whether thah muh fuckah's Mexican or not!

US niggUS are thah same muh fuckin way! I mean, shit! Look at sorry ass Andre Carson and shit! Dumber than ah muh fuckin box of rocks! But for some fucked up reason,

US IN niggUS votin for thah unqualified dumbass sorry niggah caUSe he's

Black! And thah son of RighteoUS deceased Congresswoman Julia Carson! Sorry ass muh fuckah can't hold ah candle next tah his Mother! Ever! Shit! I remembah livin downtown Indianapolis and shit! Grocery shoppin at thah 'Kroger' near 16th and Central! my cart passin Congresswoman Carson's! I genuinely said, "How you doin Congresswoman Carson?"

She looked at me and said, "Tired baby! Just tired! But, how are you doing baby?"

'Fine Miss Carson. Just fine.'

"I heard that! You have a good day?"

No congressperson can evah come close to

Congresswoman Julia Carson!

US IN, 

Ever!

Our Father's speed!...

(Peace! More to come...)

No comments: