Thursday, July 18, 2024

US Back IN The Day II

 'In that case Tee, I'll take a half if you 've got it?!'

"My niggah! And give me your take on thah shit whenever! But shit man. I've been smokin since age nine some shit! Just remember with this shit!"

'I get it. Three will set you free! Hit thah shit three times and wait! After an hour, maybe hit thah shit again!'

"My niggah, again! But check it Hop! After that three! Yo ass is set for thah whole muh fuckin day! So hollah at ah niggah aftah chiefin and shit! Yo ass is honest and solid about thah product! But thah shit was dangerous tah me! I was like, fuck! But good ass shit! Look at the red and purplish hairs in that muh fuckah! Shit! I'm telling you! You won't be disappointed. And that'll be one hundred and twenty dollahs my niggah!"

'You mean one-sixty?'

"One-twenty. You see? I already told you. You're honest. But hollah at ah niggah about thah product!"

'Can do!' ...

(Peace! More to come...)

No comments: