Wednesday, July 24, 2024

US IN 65N Highway!

 So an old ass niggUS goin home from work and shit!

Muh fuckahs goin 30 miles per hour on thah muh fuckin highway?!

First lane, second lane and third lane, muh fuckUS got hazards on creepin thah fuck along and shit!

my old Black ass can dig that shit!

But God damn muh fuckUS!

Get thah fuck ovah in thah first or second thah fuck lane! God damnit!

I mean, shit!

Some of US got tires that will hold thah muh fuckin road at 50 or 60 miles per hour in this rain fuckin blanket comin down!

Get!

Thah fuck!

Ovah!

And these propagandists' minions talkin bout how many deaths have been caUSed by "Road Rage" and shit! I mean, shit! I ain't thah fuckin one! I mean, fuck it! But shit! Get thah fuck ovah with your 30 miles an hour ass in thah othah two lanes fuckers! Muh fuckah! God damn!

Thah fuck's an old broke ass niggah missin and shit!?...

(Peace! More to come...)

No comments: