Saturday, July 20, 2024

Places IN US, One Shall Not Go! Ever!

 Muh fuckUS think they can go intah any US state, city, town...and US should be safe!

my old Black sorry broke muh fuckin ass can dig that righteoUS shit!

But, God damn!

I mean, shit!

Not one of US can tell my old Black sorry broke ass, that everywhere US goes in US's own varioUS places US calls home,

That US feels safe no mattah where US goes in that place US calls home!?

"Well! I do! We still open the windows at night to let the fresh air in! Rarely lock the doors! The children walk a half mile to school alone.... You know? The way it should be."

Then US ain't talkin thah same muh fuckin shit! my old Black sorry broke ass talkin bout 

US broke muh fuckUS' limited chosen places of

Home!

Not the evil elite "Hamptons" and shit!

Our Father's speed!...

(Peace! More to come...)

No comments: