Friday, July 5, 2024

Do US Really Want To Survive The Revelation Biblical Human Aftermath?

 I mean, shit!

US were meant tah be 

Social

Human

Beings and shit!

I mean, shit!

US can hide in US's fallout sheltahs and shit when this Fed fucked-up shitshow goes

99 and shit!

my old Black sorry broke ass feels that shit!

But here in lies some speculative fiction shit! Shit yo family has ah Husband, Wife, Child Boy and a Child Girl! Now yo sorry broke assUS done survived some shit!

And this child boy and child girl shall be hormonal and shit! And subsequent grown in this now, Genesis environment!

I mean shit! Who thah fuck those sorry lil muh fuckUS gonnah fuck! And who thah fuck are they gonnah marry?!

"Well, it's about surviving at that point. After which, we'll be all right!"

And my ol Black sorry broke ass definitely undahstands that righteoUS shit!

But that's shit's 

Spiritual!!!

my old Black sorry broke muh fuckin ass talkin bout

Reality!!!...

(Peace! More to come...)

No comments: