Sunday, March 12, 2023

"True Earth, Science and Technology Division, Roll Out Of Their "Ultimate Earth Living -VR" Near Indianapolis International Airport, Indianapolis, Indiana @ Sept2024 II

 "Ahhh! Hi Dad!?"

Hey Momma! How've you been!?

"This is weird?! And you look a little different?"

Well, to put it simply, the more we converse and interact with one another, the more visually acceptable I become as who you have humanly known and refer to as your Dad.

"This...is weird! But I'm starting to understand! Yeah, you're starting to look more and more like yourself!"

Technology Joy! Technology is evil!?

"What!? Now this is weird! I'm taking this thing off!"

Please don't do that Joy! My Daughter! One of the selected messengers!

"Selected messengers? I'm not understanding Dad!?"

I have a message which you shall only know! This is why I fell in love with technology in the past! There is always an implanted backdoor in a program! Even a backdoor has a backdoor and so on! So we have found how to send messages with human electricity, which this company, that I pumped millions into, is now making it happen, through using our conscious thoughts and of course technology!...

No comments: