Thursday, March 16, 2023

Old School

 Where else can yo sorry Black broke ass get entertained without all thah muh fuckin loathsome ads!?

"Why don't you try to make money off of your content?"

Cause that's some horrible muh fuckin shit!

Cause it ain't my shit!

Every-fuckin-body I pass bye, interact with, see on thah peripheries, read, listen to...

All make up this free fuckin shit here!

Ain't no fuckin thought or idea US's!

Just some shit that was opened up from US past that previously had been sealed!

An ol Black sorry broke ass muh fuckah like me can't fuckin wait to witness,

"The Seventh Seal!" bein revealed!

Gonnah be a hootenanny!

And I wouldn't have it any othah muh fuckin way my Dear Sweet Sistahs and Brothahs!

US gonnah be jUSt fine Sonshines!...

(Peace! More to come...)

No comments: