Saturday, October 8, 2022

"Ye" 's Been Gone! Yo!

 Thah muh fuckah said,

"I sold my soul to the devil!" In one of his joints!

So it was just a mattah of time before his numbah was up!?

"Check this out playah!? Yah had a good run! Good run! Brilliant, you definitely are! Yes! Yes! Oh, but I did I tell yah We gottah clone yo ass!? It was in the contract, you signed, with your own blood which states, "All manner in me which is either, me, the real me, the fabricated me, cloned me...?" We made that deal "Kanye"! And a deal is a deal with him! Yah know for 'Fame' and perceived 'Fortune'!"...

That's why they killed his Momma!

Cause ah Momma would sho nuff fuckin know!

That niggah ain't my muh fuckin child!

Shiiiought!

What thah legal mothah fuckahs sing-songly call:

Malice Aforethought!...

Anyway...

"Ye" is thah synthetic!

Now actin out tryin tah find his young birthed test-tubed baby havin ass synthetic confused mind!

Uhm!

Now "Kanye!?" Livin someplace they take those now cloned mothah fuckahs tah live out thah rest of their sorry ass lives right beside the

Devil on this earth!

Where fucking

Ain't even fun anymore!...

(Peace! More to come...)

No comments: