Wednesday, October 19, 2022

Sancocho!? Y'all Need To Quit It!

 Nobody gives ah Holy fuck about yo muh fuckin so-called 

"Home" except yo sorry ol Black broke ass!

Well...

If they ask about thah shit well 

US would like tah know!?

Othah than that,

Fuck your 

"Home" muh fuckah!

I mean yah can't say that shit tah ah muh fuckah in ah civil society and shit!

But yo sorry broke ass sho nuff can muh fuckin think it!

Shiiiought!

I was talkin tah ah Puerta Rican today, from Brooklyn, but was born in thah P-R!

But schleppin, livin in Indianapolis, I guess!?

Thee Holy fuck!

Anyway...

He started talkin that bullshit,

"Oh! In my country! You have to try it! We call it 

Sancocho!..."

At that point he was like thah teacher in "Charlie Brown" and shit,

"Wanh-wanh! Wanh-wanh-wanh-wanh-wanh?..."

Shit I already tried it muh fuckah!

Two times!

And each time I said tah my Black broke sorry ass self,

"This shit ain't nothin but beef stew!"

And y'all Ricans do know 

Y'all too are considered niggahs!?

Sancocho!?

My ol Black broke sorry ass!...

(Peace! More to come...)

No comments: