Sunday, October 2, 2022

Fuck Memory Lane! But...It Is What This Muh Fuckin Life Truly Is!

 My Brother Hubert called me yesterday and just today I called him back.

We chitchatted for a time.

But his request was,

"That story you wrote about Chauncey? 

"Breath in. Breath out. (02June2011 Blog)"

 Send it to me."

Well aftah ah long while My Dear Sweet Sistahs and Brothahs I captured it!

 Read it!

Told him where to find it!

And read it again!

And cried like ah muh fuckah!

I ain't ah muh fuckah that travels down the road:

"Remember When?" evah!

Shiiiought!

But I'm thankful to Our Heavenly Father and My Brothah that I did!

And my ol Black broke sorry ass still is humbled and cryin!

I rarely read old blogs for ah muh fuckin reason!

I get thah muh fuckin shit out!

And fuckin

Amen!

Shiiiought!

Don't do this shit tah my ol Black broke sorry ass again!?

Just suggestin

Hubert?!...

(Peace! More to come...)

No comments: