Thursday, October 6, 2022

Peep This?!

 "Just because ah muh fuckah is thah One that's out front, payin Our bills and shit! He think he can always talk fo US! Fuck that! I can talk! Thah fuck!"

Oh, you can talk. That's for damn sho!

"Ha! Ha! Mothah fuckah! I'm tryin tah speak some truth ta yo ol Black broke sorry ass! We need that shit right now! You remembah all thah times my ass took ovah in many of situations and I got US through that shit!?"

Yeah! I remember! But it wasn't nothin nice at all goin through that noise! Shit!

"But yah made it through it mothah fuckah! We made it through thah shit! Cause of my Black ass!"

And We got Our asses fired!

"Thee Holy fuck! You remembah where yo tired ass was workin?! Havin ah degree from Butler University and workin in thah muh fuckin sorry ass 'Dairy' department in the God awful night shift at sorry ass "Meijer"!? So my Black ass took ovah for ah minute! We just told muh fuckahs thah truth that's all!? And they couldn't handle thah muh fuckin truth! Come ohn naw niggah!?"

We could have handled it way bettah than that shit! And you know me well enough Love that money don't mean shit tah me!? And shit, it's not where you fuckin work?! Just fuckin work!

"Don't give ah fuck! Our sorry asses weren't supposed tah be there tah begin with and you fuckin know it! Wasn't where We were meant tah be!"

And where in thah Holy fuck are We meant tah be!?

"Well niggah! That's what my Black ass needs tah talk tah ah niggah about?..."...

(Peace! More to come...)

No comments: