Tuesday, October 11, 2022

Reecee

I Love her ass! 

I really do!

Ain't talked tah her in many moons! 

"The Revivalists - Wish I knew you"

My ol Black ass thinks of her!

She was my Friend back in thah day!

Lost touch with her some kindah way!

I still remembah her beatific smile!

Lil-bity muh fuckah!

But her smile could light up an already lighted room!

Yah heard may?!...

Anyway...

I remembah her and I 

Stayed up all night watchin thah,

"Def Comedy Jams" videos!

We laughed Our asses off, 

While drinkin and smokin!

Then her children wakin up at 6:30 AM and shit!

I remembah I said tah her,

Time tah go!

And she said tah me,

"No, you didn't niggah! Oh, no you didn't!" She with her lil beautiful self tryin tah get ill.

Whah?! Playin dumb!

"Yo ass gonnah watch these two lil muh fuckahs until my ass can rest up!"

Shit!? What We talkin?!

"Six hours minimum!"

 Bet! I can do that! But check it!? I'm wakin yo ass up in six hours! Twelve-thirty Sonshine!

"Boy! Boo!"

I ain't kiddin R-Dawg! I'm wakin that ass up! 

For real!

I heard her snoring before I got thah last statement out!

How thah fuck she do that shit!?

I turned to her children,

Cereal or pancakes?

"Pancakes!" In unison of course.

Should have known!

Well Pancakes it is!

"Yay!" In unison of course.

Y'all sure y'all don't want cereal?

"Pancakes!" In unison of course!?...

'Love You Lady! And them two lil bad ass

Muh fuckahs!...

Still !!!'...

(Peace! More to come...)

No comments: