Saturday, October 8, 2022

We're Only Monkeys To Them!

 They had this series back in thah day called:

"Faces of Death"!

They didn't show thah shit on regular television or none of that shit!

I finally saw it when it came available on videotape!

Yes, videotape muh fuckahs!

I told y'all 

My Black broke sorry ass is old!?

Anyway...

Some muh fuckin things don't fuckin watch 

Sonshines?!

I remembah tah this fuckin day on one of those shits!

There was this monkey's head popping up from a hole in thah middle of ah muh fuckin dinner table!

Diners surrounding this poor monkeys exposed head!

I forget if they carved the monkey's scull tableside or not...

Shit's been ah long fuckin time ago!

But it's still vivid as evah!

They were around this muh fuckah tah eat thah brain of that monkey!

That monkey yelled, screamed...whatevah monkeys do when they are in severe pain God damnit!

I said to myself, 

The fuck y'all's sorry asses doin!?...

Been scarred ever since!

"Well, it was only a 

Monkey!?"

It's called empathy mothah fuckah!

That's what they 're sorry elite no count havin asses still treatin and callin

US!...

(Peace! More to come...)

No comments: