Sunday, November 12, 2023

Chauncey Dewitt Hopson Circa 2003

 "Shit Meredith! We Hopsons' are happy drunks! Well, can't really say that! We're happy drunks when we find our drink that suits us! Cause "Gin will make you sin!" And that's why my Black ass drinks vodka God damnit! Negligible smell. Shit I remember I was coming back from Detroit and them Michigan state police stopped my ass! Tore thah van up! I asked, "Are you fine law enforcement officials going to straighten the mess that you just made?" Mothah fuckahs looked at me like, "Fuck you niggah!" I straightened the shit out coming home! And I laughed from the time I was stopped until I got my Black ass home! Yeah, vodka with negligible scent of intoxication is the way to go! Muh fuckahs lookin for drugs and shit and my ass probably would have blown 0.15 and shit! You know how I do?! And them mother fuckers worrying about drugs and shit in my fuckin van! Fuck it! Have at it! Searched the shit!... Hey? You want ah hit! Cause this half pint is about tah go south?!"...

(Peace!)

No comments: