Monday, November 27, 2023

"If Not Now?! Then...When?!"

 "Oh you one of those punk ass niggUS, muh fuckahs hidin behind ah muh fuckin keyboard and shit! Talkin shit!"

Hidin?

Shit, I do this shit for my muh fuckin sanity's sake!

The way my muh fuckin mind witnesses this shit and spews out in some fucked up written mental voice driven by some muh fuckin fucked up written shit! 

Would I say this ill ass shit tah muh fuckahs! Fuck no! I like my teeth! And, that shit ain't civil thah fuck at all God damnit! I mean, God damn! 

I hope y'all know I do have civility and shit. my Dear Sweet Sistahs and Brothahs!? I mean? Shit!? If not!? Shit! My ol Black broke sorry muh fuckin ass ain't learned ah God damned thing in this old ass life! And that would be sad! Sad awhile! Too muh fuckin sad! Anyway...

I ain't tryin tah hurt any-fuckin-body!

One! I'm muh fuckin 

Broke!

Two! I'm muh fuckin

Black!

Three! Shit...my muh fuckin

Old ass is tired as fuck of witnessin this ill ass shit!

And ain't nobody doin a God damn thing about this soon tah be fucked up Global, evil...

US!!!???

"Well? You are one of US! Why don't you change what you are witnessing?!"

Sonshines!

Oh I'm laughin like ah muh fuckah!

But not at y'all my Dear Sweet Sistahs and Brothahs of that cogent query!

That shit humbled my ol Black sorry broke ass!

Uhm!

There is still 

Hope for

US!

Our Father's speed!...

(Peace!)

No comments: