Monday, November 20, 2023

That Shit Ain't Happening! And Responsible Lifetime Godly Parenting!

 Tell my Daughter all thah God damned time!

She looks at me like,

"You old coot!"

Whatevah!

Hear about yo sorry ass on ah muh fuckin pole at some muh fuckin 

"Club!"?

Oh, that shit ain't gonnah be nothin thah fuck nice!

Fuck that!

Twenty-one!? Thirty-three...Well shit?! I'll be around seventy-three and shit?! Too old tah be bustin down doors! But shit! This is US! Ah niggah got gats God damnit! Shit! Anyway...

Until I muh fuckin die!

Like Our Father!

I'm responsible for your ass!

And oh 

No!

This ill evil shit has tah muh fuckin

Cease!

Even...

If it means my death tah stop that ill ass muh fuckin shit!

Yeah!

Oh, yo ass shall not be wayward!

Too many of US muh fuckUS runnin around this firmament!

Don't give ah fuck!

Can I make her do anything I think is right?!

Fuck no!

Shit, she's half her Mother!

Can I suggest!?...

Well,shit! One can always suggests? I mean God damn!?

So, fuck yes!

And that's all my sorry broke ol Black muh fuckin ass can give Her that 's

Due!

But Sonshine!

Yah fuck up like that!?

Well, shit!

There's gonnah be some more fucked up like that shit that needs to be muh fuckin 

Vetted and

Meted!

And ol niggah 

Pops!

Gonnah fuck up some muh fuckahs!

Or!

Them muh fuckahs gonna fuck up old

Pops!

But fuck it!

You take care!

And keep not taking muh fuckin

Shit! (BIG SMILE)...

(Peace!)

No comments: