Friday, November 24, 2023

"CBS' Dana Jacobson" (ZJMTF)

 When I first witnessed thah muh fuckah my mind instantly said, 'That muh fuckahs' stunning!"! 

But not in an attractive sort of way! I guess...kind of...what thah Holy fuck am I lookin at, sort of way!? Like Marjorie Taylor Greene God damnit! Somethin's thah fuck's off! It appears tah be ah female? But God damned look at those Linebacker shoulders on that muh fuckah, like Greene?! No female hips tah be seen!...I kept lookin...Ain't nothin female soft about that muh fuckah at thah fuck all?!...Hunh!...

Okay! Got it! Why thah Holy fuck did it take my ol Black sorry broke muh fuckin ass so long this time! Shit! Old age ain't no muh fuckin joke! Old age is muh fuckin real! Anyway...

And thah muh fuckah still hasn't told anyone who thah fuck are her/his

Parents?!

Thee Holy fuck!

Still laughin at that fucked up shit!

Can't make this shit up Sonshines!

Fuck! 

Noooooo!...

(Peace!)

No comments: