Monday, November 20, 2023

Female! Male! Shit! Who Knew!?

 When I worked at "Kroger" as an assistant manager! There was this othah co-manager named, "Jeannie"!

We'd talk about some shit! She was White of course! Ain't no niggah woman I have evah met said, "Just call my ass, Jeannie!" Probably some niggah women out there with that sobriquet! But aftah all this time, I ain't met nair female niggah, One! Anyway...

She was one of those nervoUS types of muh fuckahs! I smoked backed then. And when we'd go out on ah smoke break, she'd be thah kind of person with thah cigarette in her right hand, she'd be gesticulatin that hand and fag like nobodies business talkin bout some shit!

Well, we were 

Inhalin thah nicotine one day!

And she said some shit that kind of fucked me up! Where thah shit came from I don't remember! Shit! Jeannie and I would talk about some real shit while nicotine inhalin!

"Fuck Meredith! You show me any female human! Or female animal! That ages slower than a fuckin male of their same species! I mean shit! Look at the lionesses! Poor things! Looks like someone's been abusing the fucking females looking like a neo-nazi mother fucker with buzzed hair! While the male growing this long pretty mane shit! Please tell me, Meredith? How fucking cruel is that shit to a fucking female?!"...

Our Father's Speed

"J" Dawg!...

(Peace!)

No comments: