Monday, November 20, 2023

Thine Enlightenment Awakens!

 Muh fuckahs have these "news" stories where they say muh fuckahs had "Manifestos" and shit!

Soon as I read that shit!

Psy-thah-fuck-

Op!

Even thah dumbest muh fuckah ain't gonnah write about no shit,

"I'm going to kill..." whomever thah fuck!?

Why!?

CaUSe yo evil sorry asses wants my ol Black broke sorry muh fuckin ass tah honestly believe,

US so-called crazy muh fuckahs still writing and

Shit!?

"Well texting?"

I undahstand! 

But if I'm not mistaken, I don't think you gonnah write ah long ass "Manifesto" on that lil muh fuckin cell phone! And why thah fuck would you do it any-fuckin-way! Little bity you "Martyr"?! Niggah please! Ain't no muh fuckah that muh fuckin out there! Unless....government influenced! Just suggestin some shit! 

And, don't make no muh fuckin difference,

 Muh fuckahs show thah fuck ain't writin any thah fuck longah shit! Thee Holy fuck!? Anyway...

But shit! An ol Black broke ass niggah been 

Wrong so many times thah fuck before!

Just writin some shit!

Purging!

Healing!...

God damn!

But ah ol ass broke niggah 's learnin my Dear Sweet Sistahs and Brothahs!

Uhm!

Ah ol niggah 's sho nuff 

Humbly muh fuckin

Learnin!

Our

Father's

Speed!...

(Peace!)

No comments: