Sunday, November 26, 2023

The Holy See/The Roman Catholic Church/The Vatican/"The Axis of evil"...I Would Raid That Shit! Settle In! And this Global evil World Would Be Mine!

 How thah holy fuck can ah muh fuckin 

City be ah muh fuckin

Country!?

I mean, fuck!

On this entire firmament!?

So if I bomb that lil 

Shit!

Does that mean, my lil

Ecuadorian ass muh fuckin country, that

That's our country's shit?!

And everything evilly hidin in that sorry ass muh fuckin real

"Axis of evil"!!!???

I mean?!

Yah evah wondah why these powah hungry evil muh fuckahs haven't thought about a coup against that shit?! Take that bitch ovah!

Shit!

Yo evil ass would rule this bitch at least for many muh fuckin years tah muh fuckin come! I mean all thah filthy, degenerate, sorry ass shit...them evil muh fuckahs got hidin in that country ass city!?...

 Well...unless them evil muh fuckahs decided tah call that shit ah muh fuckin wash!? And wipe that bitch off thah edge of this firmament!...

(Peace!)

No comments: