Friday, November 17, 2023

Chauncey Dewitt Hopson's Spoken Words on Heterosexual Coital Activity.

 "Shit Meredith! Muh fuckahs talkin that bullshit about gettin some good pussy and shit!? And got thah nerves to talk about hittin that shit for twenty minutes before them mothah fuckahs even began tah think about ejaculatin and shit! I'm thinkin! That pussy wasn't about shit! Fuck that noise! Shit, if I was a woman God damnit! I'd be offended as fuck a mothah fuckah ain't nuttin in three tah five minutes after entering my Holiest of Holy's and shit! Fuck that! That's if, my shit was good?!"

'Damn man! So fuck the woman's pleasure?!'

"When the fuck did I say that Meredith? I ain't evah said that shit. Oh, no! What I'm sayin is this! You bust that nut within three minutes?! Shit! If it's like that!? You goin tah get up in there two or more times! Well that's if, the woman is agreeable with that many times!? Cause bustin ah nut that fast!? Now that's some good ass pussy! You want a beer?"

Miss you niggah!!! 

Our Father's speed!...

(Peace!)

No comments: