Friday, November 24, 2023

Ain't Nothing The Fuck New! (An Ode To 'Ecclesiastes')

 I remembah this sorry ass Pentecostal preachah! I forget his name and shit! But he wasn't about the right, that was for damn show! Anyway...

I've witnessed him preach on five or more occasions. Muh fuckah would say this same muh fuckin line every time he visited somewhere in his sermon at

'Christ Temple Apostolic Church'! He would shout from thah pulpit

"If it's new Sistahs and Brothahs?! Than it's not true!",

Out of all of thah shit that muh fuckah shat!? That line set with me and still resides in my ol broke sorry Black ass muh fuckin soul!

Of course, thah shit came from my man 'E'! 

Out of all The Books in the KJV?

I do loves me some

"Ecclesiastes"!

Read thah shit all thah time, in thah vehicle on lunch breaks; sometimes in thah morning; sometimes in thah evening...jUSt any God damned time! That muh fuckah keeps my ol Black sorry broke ass Centered!

That muh fuckah gettin on 

US's sorry broke

Heathen

AssUS!

And it humbles my old Black broke ass soul!

God!

Damn!...

(Peace!)

No comments: