Monday, November 27, 2023

Don't Say The Shit! Until You Research Or Ask About How To Say The Shit!

 Shit! I learned thah hard muh fuckin way!

Shit!

I was a unit secretary at "Riley Children's Hospital" for a year and a half on nightshift near and in my graduating year in college.

Well, near shift change for thah nurses, some of the nurses would say,

"Hey Meredith? What we got?" Which meant surgeries that were going to be performed that will effect their day shift. 

'Well two 'Tet of Fallots'...'

"What did you just say?" The charge nurse asked.

'Two 'Tet of Fallots'?'

"That's what I thought you said. It's pronounced 'fuh-low.'"

But that shit was early on in thah shit! Should have known that shit! Took French for some six years some shit in high school and college! But thah name fucked me up caUSe we sittin up there in an American hospital talkin bout (later researched) ah french muh fuckah named Etienne-Louis-Arthur-Fallot!...

(Peace!)

No comments: