Sunday, October 6, 2024

Tel Aviv, Israel! US Reading About Some Back To Babylon Shit!

 I mean shit!

I'm listenin tah this muh fuckUS's podcast and shit! While researchin thah shit he's spittin!

That muh fuckah says, "In Tel Aviv, Israel. 25% of the population identifies as being, gay."

I'm like, ain't no fuckin way?

So I put intah thah search engine,

"What percentage of Tel Aviv, Israel population is gay?"!

Shiiiought!

my old Black sorry broke ass kids US thah fuck

Not!

25 fuckin percent!

US sendin ovah 100 billions of USDs taxpayin dollUS tah help this obvioUS degenerative shit?!

US is complicit in fightin for this evil ass shit!?

And that's thah muh fuckin 

Capital God damnit!

I mean, shit!

Thah fuck's done went wrong with US Sonshines?!...

(Peace! More to come...)

No comments: