Tuesday, October 8, 2024

"Gin & Juice - Snoop Dogg" Doth Thine Rapper Be Currently Prophetic?!

What thee Holy fuck done happened in thah last four years tah have US YOUng ass muh fuckUS be droppin like muh fuckin flies?! 

I mean, shit!? Some type of, "Three, six, nine, twelve, fifteen eighteen...because, Three! It's a magic number - Schoolhouse Rock," type of evil sadistic, fucked up sick shit?!

Just read the headlines on "yahoo" or some shit?!

A lot of those muh fuckUS I ain't evah heard of, bein YOUng ass "Influencers" and shit, with my old Black broke ass but them US YOUng muh fuckUS are now

Dead!?

And got these physicians' elite sorry ass minions tryin tah justify thah uptick of Cancer, Heart Disease... rare fucked-up names of new diseases sorry shit them evil muh fuckahs done 'conjured' up and shit! Tah fuckin abhorrently justify with "Science-based evidence" thah reason why US future YOUths are droppin fuckin

Dead! 

Or havin ah prolonged new made-up disease and aftah about thirteen weeks in thah hospital, thah YOUng pitiful ass muh fuckUS are

Dead!

And US jUSt sittin

Back! And ain't sayin dick about US's 

YOUths

"In US plain sight," and shit! 

Bein horribly abused and tortured by injectin some evil manmade shit that

US sorry broke assUS don't know ah God damned thing about!

"Stick it tah me Doc'! Whatevah y'alls asses gots! I wants tah live as long as I can!"

I can dig that, shit!

But fuck US old about tah die sorry broke ass muh fuckUS! US old assUS can be fuckin experimental guinea-pigs' pin-cushions...whatevah thah fuck. if US have absurdly chosen tah do so! But doin this horrid shit tah 

US's future: 

US's beautiful YOUths! 

Now this is some evil degenerate fucked-up shit!

Or

Fuck!

It!

US's have got tah this desensitized conditioned fucked-up mindset,

Like ol evil "Snoop Dogg" back in thah day,

"Laid back! With my mind on my money and my money on my mind" US sorry ass muh fuckUS done got on that ooowww-weee, alcohol...and said,

"US?

Fuck!

It!"

What thah fuck!?

US are suggestin tah my old Black sorry broke about tah die ass that, 

"Snoop" bein ah modern day evil muh fuckin

NostradamUS some shit?

Thee Holy fuck!?

What thah fuck done happened tah US my Dear Sweet SistUS and BrothUS?!

What thah fuck done fuckin happened...tah

US?!

I mean, shit!

"Snoop"???!!!

Our Father's speed!...

(Peace! More to come...)

No comments: