Thursday, October 17, 2024

" 'My mother-in-law is now requesting we pay her to watch our daughter'. - moneywise"

 God damned 

Skippy! Y'all made thah lil muh fuckah! Not me! 

Sorry ass ungrateful muh fuckUS earnin 

230k between thah two!

I mean, shit!

Whatevah that G'Ma is askin for in compensation, give it gratefully tah her, keepin yo Child safe sorry ass for! Thah fuck?!

Like Daddy and Mommy said tah me, when I asked tah live with them again and shit, I was only makin 22k at Riley Hospital as ah Night-Shift Unit Secretary and shit after graduatin thah university...well Mommy said more than Daddy,

"That'll be four-hundred dollars a month."

'Four hundred dollars a month?!'

"Now you know, Meredith. You told US how much you were paying in rent! And you were paying close to five-hundred dollars in an efficiency apartment! Plus water, electricity and gas! And not one time, did I hear you complaining about their cost of rent."

Mommy was always makin some delicioUS shit! So, I got 

Board for free!

Shit!

I shut thah fuck up!

And paid that more than fair agreed upon

PaRENTal RighteoUS shit!

Nevah missin ah payment! Fuck that!?

And could move-thah-fuck-out whenevah my fuckin grown broke Black sorry ass well pleased!

But I smile and always have fuckin wondered,

'What thah fuck would they have done, if I didn't pay thah rent?!'...

(Peace! More to come...)

No comments: