Monday, October 14, 2024

US Lives Are For US's Future: US YOUths!

 I write this blog on thah fly. Afterwhich I save it in all kinds of shit!

"Oh! You must think yo shit is that important?! Old ass muh fuckah!"

I undahstand!

But tah me it is!

my old Black ass actually visualizes this future human comin across this madman circa 2000's shit! I write this shit for therapy! But in thah back of my mind, this voice says, 

"But YOU're writing for US YOUths to cope with some future ill shit!"

So,

Fuck!

It!

And when my old Black sorry broke ass stops writin!!

Which would mean I've finally

Passed

Over some shit!

I shall hope until thine last old ass 

Breath!

That there's gonnah be ah future child, future teenager, future young adult...will some day come across this shit! And say to themselves, like 'Spock',

"Fascinating"!!!

I fatally 

Hope!

Our Father's speed!...

(Peace! More to come...)

No comments: