Tuesday, October 15, 2024

US Time Is Running The Fuck, Out!

 Like most everyone of US!

Shit, my old Black sorry broke muh fuckin ass done kicked fuckin rocks and shit too!

Ignorantly thinkin,

US is goin tah be 

Always

US!

And Howevah thah fuck 

Broke!?

I was cool with that RighteoUS

US free tah choose broke shit!

But, my old Black broke ass is havin panic attacks like ah muh fuckah!

Never!

I mean,

Never!

Did I evah have one thought that 

US will be taken thah fuck ovah!

Without ah 

US Revolution or

US Civil War!?

Fuck!

No!

And here US broke sorry assUS

Be!

Gettin ready tah be taken ovah by evil fuckin degenerate

Commies no less!

And ain't none of these US evil Commies been

Murdered and shit?!

I mean, shit!?

Them evil muh fuckahs got 

US's sorry assUS!

Thah fuck!?

Our Father's speed!...

(Peace! More to come...)

No comments: