Monday, October 14, 2024

I Mean, Shit! "Alms For The Poor?"

 There're some of US that I get ah creepy fuckin vibe from!

Male and Female God damnit!

And what thah fuck yo broke ass gonnah do and shit!?

I mean, shit! Do US really have options and shit when US has an occupation workin with thah Public?!

Fuck!

No!

I mean, shit!

In thah words of

Whoredom,

"Do I really want tah suck that muh fuckUS' nasty dick becaUSe, fuck it, I'm ah whore! Suck it becaUSe I need thah money! Or? Fuck it! I don't need thah ends that muh fuckin bad! I ain't suckin nobodies dick!"?

But shit! When US is workin with thah public and shit! And US gots thah nerves tah be broke assUS?! Don't fuckin mattah whethah thah first two queries are true and are truly

Options, or 

Not!

But

Thah third 

Option!

Is 

Not ah muh fuckin 

Viable

Option with US severely 

Broke assUS!

Our Father's speed!...

(Peace! More to come...)

No comments: