Saturday, October 12, 2024

Ain't No US Black Muh FuckUS's Gonnah Fuck With Your US White Muh Fuckin Ass! TrUSt An Old Black Broke Sorry Ass!?

 If US is one of US NiggUS and shit!

US done heard that ubiquitoUS hackneyed phrase,

"Some of my best friends are, Black!"

my old Black sorry broke ass undahstands, my Dear Sweet SistUS and BrothUS!

But...

How many of those White muh fuckUS that say that solid shit!

And you suggests tah those White muh fuckUS US IN, Indianapolis,

"Let's go to "The Point..." and have a few beers?"

Once they "Google" or whatevah thah fuck!?

US IN White folks be like,

"I would love to Bro! But give me a raincheck this time?"!

Yet, them White muh fuckUS think every muh fuckin place they invite yo

Black broke ass

 to, is cool with some

US NiggUS' shit?!

Our Father's speed!...

(Peace! More to come...)

No comments: