Tuesday, October 8, 2024

US Ignorance, Oft Times, Is Not Bliss!

 US tries tah tell broke ass muh fuckUS some shit and shit?! But for some fucked-up reason muh fuckUS don't listen tah yo Black old seasoned broke ass?!

But I can dig that ill ass shit!

I work in optical! I have for about thah past twenty years some shit?!

I USed tah work for this sorry ass optometrist that had ah business in thah 'Eagle Creek' area! Thah muh fuckah's retired now and shit!

Well, I started noticin some shit in his prescriptions and shit! He'd change thah clueless optical patient that they had ah slight prescription change! And thah slight change bein ah quarter sphere, or ah quartah cylinder or ah quartah add power or change thah axis by three degrees some sorry shit! What they call in thah muh fuckin

"Optical industry", 

Tolerance!

But thah sorry ass money grubbin muh fuckah would say to me, right in front of thah unknowin patient,

"Now, Meredith. We have a visually interesting change in (Insert patient thah fuck's name) visual acuity! Even though slight, in my visual findings, albeit slight? They will definitely benefit from new lenses due to their slight prescription change. And based on their slight prescription change, make sure they have the best progressive lenses, the best anti-reflective coating, definitely polycarbonate and I would definitely explain and mention about the advantages and benefits of Transitions to (Insert patient thah fuck's name") filled prescription!" Then he'd turn tah thah sucker patient and say, "Okay? I'll see you next year! Meredith will take it from here. He will take care of all of your visual needs. And if you have any problems with the change? Please, come back and see me?"

I was always thinkin, 'for ah fuckin quartah or three off axis... tolerance prescription change?'! But that's how these unethical doctah muh fuckUS roll,

US 

Negroes!

I mean, shit!?

Thah muh fuckah was writin my checks and shit!? And supposedly an "ethical" optometrist?! What's ah niggah supposed tah do and shit?

So, I'd walk that shit down tah thah patient like he ordered me tah do, clandestinely, aftah they chose their frame and shit, 

'And that will be twelve-hundred and thirty dollars. Will that be cash, check, FSA or HSA?!' 

I mean, shit! If they went for that bullshit?! That Heathen no-count optometrist muh fuckah jUSt got paid! For ah fuckin quartah! If not?! Yo sorry broke ass chose thah fuck, "Right"! Take your God damned prescription and run God damnit! And nevah come back!

But I absolutely loved when I would get ah broke ass muh fuckah, like me, aftah tellin them that bad ass evil aggregate for their new seein eyeglasses or jUSt lenses! They'd say humbly, broke,

"What would you do?! I don't have that type of money? I mean, I could possibly swing it? But what would you do?"

And I'd tell them with the utmost earnestness,

'Nothing! Absolutely, nothing. You're fine. Thank you! And you have an exam copay of ten dollars. Will that be cash, check, credit card, FSA or HSA?'

my old Black sorry broke muh fuckin ass lasted less than

Six months at that evil bitch/bastard!

Oh, I didn't get fired, God damnit!

Fuck!

No!

But one day, I couldn't do thah dastardly unethical shit any longah!

And I said tah myself,

Fuck this shit!

And jetted!...

(Peace! More to come...)

No comments: