Tuesday, October 8, 2024

US Pain Thresholds Currently Are Off The US Fucking Charts!?

 Remembah my Dear Sweet SistUS and BrothUS, in the movie "Ronin"!?

And Robert DeNiro's character was talkin tah this othah spy kind of mothah fuckah?

Thah othah spy muh fuckah said some shit tah Robert DeNiro's character somethin like,

"So what? We torture them to death and they still won't talk?"

Robert DeNiro's character looked at that muh fuckah like he was stupid, 'Whah?'. But then he said,

"They always talk!"

I mean, shit!

US are bein 

Tortured, for thah past four fuckin years and countin, by these evil ass heartless, worthless, nasty, narcissistic,,,, lazy ass muh fuckahs!

And ain't none of 

US still saying, any

Truthful 

RighteoUS shit on ah broad basUS!

I mean, shit! Thah muh fuckah said,

"They always talk!" aftah bein tortured!?

I mean, shit!

US eithah loves muh fuckin, sorry ass fucked-up

Pain!

Or,

US are some muh fuckin really

Pain

Free, evilly desentisized, 

Broken 

US sorry ass muh fuckUS!

What thah US RighteoUS, fuck!?

Thah fuck?!

US 

Human

Biological

Women and 

Human

Biological

Men?!

I'm an old ass niggah!

Fuck this shit!

I don't know about thah rest of

US?! But, I mean, shit!

my old Black sorry broke ass got ah muh fuckin strong

Aversion tah 

Absurd evil induced

US

Human

Suffering

UnGodly

Pain, God damnit!

Our Father's speed!...

(Peace! More to come...)

No comments: