Tuesday, November 7, 2023

Niggah What?

 Shit muh fuckahs know civility and decorum and shit!

They tryin tah act dumb on that tip? But whatevahthefuck!

I mean even so called "Hardcore Rappers" and shit!

If yo ass is ah light skinned niggah,

Yah best not USe that word amongst

US

NiggUS of thah

Darker

Persuasion!

If, you know what I mean?!

"Fuck that yo! I'm ah niggah! Word! I'm gonnah say them shits anytime I feel like it!"

I undahstand! I truly do! "Land of the free, home of the brave..." and shit!

Right on with yo bad ass self! But check it! Your teeth are white and straight as fuck! What do you use on them muh fuckahs?!

"Man you already know! Baking soda! Brush them shits about two-to-five minutes with that shit! Ta-dow!" He pointed at his beautiful teeth!

Yea playah! Just remember those pearly whites when you say niggah again in mixed Black company! And yo ass knows good and God damn well what I'm gettin at?!...

(Peace!)

No comments: