Wednesday, November 8, 2023

Making Me Void Uncontrollably

 "I'm going to sue you for the false claims that you have made!"

Now that's some funny ass muh fuckin shit!

God damn!

Please, evil muh fuckahs!

Ah niggah got ah bladdah problem with my ol Black broke sorry ass!

Can't be cleanin up piss all thah God damned time!

What thah fuck are yo sorry evil asses gonnah sue for?!

What I got in my checkin account right thah fuck now,

'$84 and 61 cents!?'

"Well what about your savings account!"

Savings?! An ol niggah's broke!

God damnit! I told y'all about thah piss and shit!

And now I gots tah change my pissy self again!

But let's get this straight!

We ain't goin tah keep talkin bout ah muh fuckah suin my ol Black sorry broke ass again, are we?

"No sir, Mister Hopson!"

So let my ol broke ass put ah fresh 

"Adult Diaper" on and shit!

These muh fuckahs are expensive as shit!...

(Peace! More to come...)

No comments: