Saturday, November 4, 2023

Axed-xinated

 Muh fuckUS still takin them shits!

Aftah all thah shit that is out here right now about that ill ass shit!

Muh fuckah tellin me,

"My tendons Bro! They're just starting to pop open! For no reason! My tendons?! That's why I have this cane. Can barely walk anymore without pain."

So fuck it, I straight up asked him, 

'How many vaccinations have you taken?'

"What?"

'How many vaccinations have you been administered?'

"Oh. Four."

'Don't take another shot! You just told me in all these years until about three years ago you were healthy as a horse! What did you do differently from then until now in the last three years your body is breaking down on a vagary? No there was a catalyst.'

"You sound just like my nephew! He said to me, "Unc! I love you man! Don't take another God damned shot! Please!?", and he kissed me on my forehead. It made me think. Now, run into you...life is funny like that."...

(Peace!)

No comments: