Saturday, August 3, 2024

"Dr. Eric Berg DC"

 Thee Holy fuck!

Do US undahstand how much this muh fuckah has helped me with my old Black sorry broke ass body? With eatin and supplements and shit?!

And undahstandin some shit, I had not ah clue what thah fuck was goin on with my old Black ass shit?! He breaks it down tah where US muh fuckUS can dig that righteoUS shit! Like Denzel in "The Streets of Philadelphia" and shit! 'Membah when he would ask ah witness, "Explain it to me like I'm nine years old?" Yeah! That type of righteoUS shit! Anyway...

Aftah researchin some shit that muh fuckah 's spittin!

I mean, shit!

my Black sorry broke ass still goin through some sorry ass shit!

But, that muh fuckah has made my old Black sorry broke ass undahstand,

Why!

 God damnit?!

Thank you, my niggah

For real!...

(Peace! More to come...)

No comments: