Friday, August 9, 2024

"Guiness Extra Stout - ABV 5.6%" US Can Live On This RighteoUS Irish Proper Elixir Until Life's End!

 my young Black ass back in thah day, drank this shit every fuckin day! Without eating for six muh fuckin months! my Black old broke muh fuckin ass kids you thah fuck not my Dear Sweet SistUS and BrothUS! Back then ah sixer was about ah ten-spot! So, shit, 300 dollahs ah month on food and drink some shit!? Fuck it! But I smoked weed and smoked cigarettes too! So anothah 300 or so dollahs ah month some shit?! I have always loved this shit! Don't know why!? It's fuckin hearty! Minerally! Satiating! RighteoUS! Of course I would drink water and ah copious amount of coffee! But shit!?

Two in thah

Morning!

Two at midday!

And

Two in thah muh fuckin

Evening!

Never was my young ass hungry!

Was my young ass whispy!

Fuck!

Yes!

Did my young ass feel like I was starving or needed something to

Eat!

Fuck!

No!

And had an abdominal six-pack tah boot! No fat any fuckin place!

But my young ass was like ah

Buck-fifty some shit!

And felt healthy as fuck!

Cheers!...

(Peace! More to come...)

No comments: