Sunday, August 11, 2024

Fenbendazole et al. Because The Parasites Have Taken Over US Broke AssUS!

 So  this muh fuckah that does repairs on generators in thah lazy sorry ass muh fuckin evil elites homes and shit said,

That everyone of those muh fuckahs got

Anti-parasitic prescriptions at their evil crib and shit!

Thah muh fuckah even said he has tah sign ah NDA and shit before doin any repairs and shit!

I can dig that shit!

Especially if yo sorry Luciferian sorry ass is hidin some major US shit!

But, this muh fuckah states,

"Every single one of the homes of the rich I have serviced! Have prescriptions of anti-parasitic medications."

"Well, how did he know unless he was meddling with their private stuff?!"

I undahstand!

But like my old Black sorry broke ass tells my wife, 

"Any muh fuckah we invite in is privy tah our shit!"

NDA my ol Black sorry broke Black muh fuckin ass!

Thah fuck them evil elite muh fuckahs gonnah do and shit?!

Sue ah broke muh fuckin individual for breaching ah muh fuckin NDA contract?!

I mean, shit!

Good luck with that sorry ass worthless muh fuckin shit!...

(Peace! More to come...)

No comments: